- Portland may not be a global city, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
- Consumer confidence grows slightly, but is nothing to write home about for the holiday season.
- With the economy growing modestly and consumers spending, the economy may not be rebounding as strong as once believed.
- Is a college degree worth what it costs to be in debt after graduation and in a weak job market?
- It has gotten so bad for some that they can not even afford to take care of their pets.
- More on Portland being a happier city despite the unemployment issues.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
What's Going On Around Portland And The Northwest
With many of you this week being in totally holiday mode with Thanksgiving on Thursday, here are some quick link to whats going on around Portland:
Posted by Brandon Schrader at 10:43 AM