- ReVolt Technology, a company that makes zinc based batteries that are used to extend the range of electric cars has chose Portland as there US based headquarters and will hire 250 people.
- Downtown Portland has been hit hard by the recession and the number of jobs that available are lowest since 2002.
- Here is the forecast for Oregon's economy and as the article states, it will be a slow recovery.
- Oregon's State Government is wasting $200K on unnecessary phone charges.
- Evans Glass is hiring for sales reps in the Portland Area.
So Portland, what's going on in your area? Please share your new stories in the comment section below.